At laya healthcare, we’re bigger than you might think. We’re the second largest provider of health insurance in Ireland and right now we have over half a million members.
One thing in particular has helped us grow since we appeared in 1997, we actually care. It’s in our name; looking after you always. We mean it. It’s at the heart of everything we do and that means that we’ll be honest with you and treat you properly.
We want to give you things nobody else does like our worldwide network of top consultants and specialists. You can also get immediate advice and support from CareOnCall which offers online GP consultations seven days a week, a home prescription service and unlimited phone access to GPs, nurses and physios. You can take control of living and feeling better at a pace that suits you with healthcoach by laya healthcare, our new and exclusive benefit available to all our members.
We are always looking for ways to make things a little simpler for our members and we have combined digital technology from our Member Area, Member App and our award-winning Customer Care team. It allows our members to access all of the benefits of their membership anytime and anywhere.
Whether you’re an individual, a family or a business, our promise to you is the same. We will treat you properly and push for innovation. And we will Look After You Always.
After all, we’re for the tumbles, bumps and jumps of life and for doing the things you want to do without fear. Because no matter who you are or what you do. It’s good to live.
Why choose laya?
- Healthcoach by laya healthcare
- HeartBeat Screening (every member over 12 can avail of a cardiac screening once every two years)
- CareOnCall access for all members (GPline, Nurseline, Physio line and more)
- Digital Customer care includes a member area where you can manage your policy online, our innovative member app as well as webchat
- Call centre based in Ireland
- Getting cover online is simple and speedy
- Second largest health insurance provider in Ireland
- Over half a million members