For a start, we’re bigger than you might think. We’re the second largest provider of health insurance in Ireland. At the moment, we have over half a million members. One thing in particular has helped us grow since we first appeared in 1997, we actually care. It’s in our name: looking after you always. We mean it. It’s at the heart of everything we do.That means we’ll be honest with you and treat you properly. We want you to have cover that’s easy to understand and gives you genuine value for money.
We also want to give you things nobody else does. Like our worldwide network of top consultants and specialists. You can also get immediate advice and support from our Nurseline which is confidential and available to our members 24 hours a day.
Our promise to look after you always’ extends to our new digital services. We know that our members want the same level of care and attention they always receive from our friendly, award winning Customer Care team. Digital Customer Care is our one-stop digital home where all your membership details and needs can be accessed securely in an instant wherever and whenever you are; via mobile, tablet or desktop through your member app, member area and webchat.
Maybe you’re an employer who knows that healthy employees make for a better company? Higher engagement, higher productivity, higher attendance levels. Our Health and Wellness programme was created with you in mind. And we really do know what we’re talking about when it comes to being an employer. In 2014 and 2015 we received a Great Place to Work Award.
Whether you’re an individual, a family or a business, our promise to you is the same. We will treat you properly, be open and push for innovation. And we will look after you always.
Why choose laya?
- HeartBeat Screening (every member over 12 can avail of a cardiac screening once every two years)
- CareOnCall access for all members (GPline, Nurseline, Physio line and more)
- Manage your policy online with our Member Area
- Innovative member app (allowing you to claim for day to day medical expenses as they arise)
- Call centre based in Ireland
- Getting cover online is simple and speedy
- Second largest health insurance provider in Ireland
- Over half a million members