Why Choose Laya Healthcare?
Well, for a start, we don’t like the word “customers” – so, we call everyone who has a policy with us members. We have over half a million members, which makes us the second largest provider of health insurance in Ireland.
One thing that has helped us grow since we appeared in 1997 is that we care. It’s in our name; looking after you always. We mean it. It’s at the heart of everything we do and we’ll be honest with you and treat you properly. Looking after you always.
Laya Healthcare Member Benefits
Some of the benefits of being a laya healthcare member include:
- Laya Health and Wellbeing Clinics - Walk-in, Consultant-led urgent care for anyone aged 12months+. Be seen within 1 hour of arrival, 365 days a year.
- Laya Healthcare Concierge - any healthcare question answered, for members aged 18+. Your team of friendly clinical experts who specialise in healthcare in Ireland
- CareOnCall - 24/7 phone access to Nurses, online prescription service, home testing kits, video calls with GPs seven days a week - available to members aged 17+
- Healthcoach - members aged 18+ get a health check and a personalised fitness, nutrition and wellbeing programme from your dedicated Healthcoach
- 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support - a confidential service, available to members aged 16+ - speak about things like your mental health, financial and legal issues, and work-related stress or anxiety
- HeartBeat Cardiac Screening - every laya healthcare member over the age of 12 is entitled to a heart screening once every 2 years. Note that screenings are currently postponed due to Covid-19 restrictions.
The 2020 CXi Ireland Customer Experience Report announced laya healthcare as the most trusted health insurance provider in Ireland and one of the leading brands who exceeded customers’ expectations during Covid-19.
Our team are here to look after you, always.
Laya Health and Wellbeing Clinics
Top reasons to join or switch to Laya Healthcare
- Laya Health and Wellbeing Clinics
- 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support Programme
- HeartBeat Screening - (every member over 12 can avail of a cardiac screening once every two years)
- CareOnCall - GP consultations seven days a week, a home prescription service and unlimited phone access to GPs, nurses and physios
- QuickCare - gives you rapid access to a new network of minor injury and illness centres
- Consultant Connections - gives you have access to a global network of leading medical experts should you become seriously ill.