Book your online Healthcoach appointment today
Following guidelines on social distancing, we are continuing to offer online Healthcoach consultations only at the moment. Our face-to-face consultations will resume in our clinics as soon as it's safe to do so.
We are also delighted to announce that in the coming months, Healthcoach will be onsite in a location near you as part of our Pop up Healthcoach clinics initiative. This will help to reach more members who cannot travel to our existing clinics in Dublin, Cork and Galway.
How does it work?
- Book an online consultation with a qualified Health Coach
- Complete a series of health checks
- Discuss your health and wellbeing goals
- Get a tailored fitness, nutrition and wellbeing programme through our brand new Healthcoach app
- Track your progress through the app
- Stay connected with online mentoring, blogs and content
- Message your Health Coach for direct support through the app
"Healthcoach saved my Life" - Watch Jacko's Story
Healthcoach is available to members over the age of 18
Hello, I'm Dan, one of your qualified Healthcoaches
I hold a MSc. in Sports Performance from the University of Portsmouth and I'm a NSCA certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
I am a keen hurler and gaelic footballer, as well as an avid spectator of almost all sports. My passion is helping people to achieve their fitness goals, regardless of how modest or bold they may be.
Healthcoach is a superb service for those of us looking to get back in to exercise, or simply looking for a fresh approach to tracking activity levels and nutrition.
The strongest feature of healthcoach is the structure it provides. Exercises are assigned to particular days of the week, with rest days also programmed. The routine can be prescribed and altered to suit the lifestyle of anyone, regardless of the other demands placed on their time.
Ready to meet your Healthcoach?