Join Our team
Empowering Your Journey, Elevating Your Future
At laya healthcare, we hold a profound belief in supporting our people not only in their professional journey but also in their personal development. We understand that to excel at work, you need to feel valued and appreciated for your contributions, while also being empowered and supported to further your growth and readiness for future career advancements.
We are committed to creating an environment that fosters growth and success, offering a diverse range of benefits, supports, and flexible hybrid working arrangements. Our goal is to provide you with the tools and opportunities to be the best version of yourself, both personally and professionally.
We are hiring!
Laya Healthcare Customer Service Advisor
- You will operate in a fast paced working environment as part of a highly motivated and hard-working team
- Taking inbound calls from our members and prospective members on their insurance needs, delivering our brand promise of looking after you always
- Deal with members telephone enquiries, evaluate situations and respond appropriately
- Enrol members on our database and ensure members details are entered correctly.
- Ensure computer records reflect up to date communications with the member.
- Ensure that members payment methods are accurate and all transactions are recorded accurately
- Participate in quality programmes to ensure maintenance of the company’s quality standards.
- Identify and to contribute to continuous improvements in working practices and customer care.
- This is a full time position based with a hybrid approach in our office in Little Island, Co. Cork.
Growth and Development Opportunities
Unlock your potential with us. We provide comprehensive training and development programs to nurture your skills and expertise, empowering you for future success.
Flexible Work-Life Balance
Achieve harmony between work and personal life with our flexible hybrid working arrangements. We believe in supporting your well-being and giving you the freedom to thrive.
Rewarding Employee Benefits
We value your hard work. Enjoy a range of enticing benefits, including competitive salary packages, health insurance coverage, and recognition programs that celebrate your contributions.
Why join our team?
Valued and Recognized: We believe in acknowledging the exceptional work of our team members and ensuring that every contribution is appreciated.
Empowerment and Support: We offer immersive training supports to help you feel confident and succeed in within your role.
Diverse Range of Benefits: Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to meet your needs and support your well-being.
Variety of Locations: We offer opportunities in diverse locations, providing you with choices that align with your lifestyle.
Flexible Hybrid Working: Embrace a work-life balance that suits you best with our flexible hybrid working arrangements.
Don't see the role you are looking for?
Our team enjoys a diverse and inclusive workplace, with flexible and hybrid working structures to ensure a healthy work-life balance. Our team members also enjoy great benefits including:
- Health insurance from the day you join
- 100% maternity and paternity pay after 12 months
- Performance-related pay
- Pension contributions
- €250 gym or club subsidy from the day you join
- Hybrid working options
- Career progression opportunities
- An array of wellbeing initiatives and much more