I Pay For My Own Health Insurance
Redirecting claim cost savings to our members
If you pay for your own health insurance, you will receive:
- €195 for every adult member
- €60 for every child member
The total payment will be split into three equal instalments and paid over three months (April to June 2020). We will pay the first instalment by the 30th of April 2020.
If there are any dependents on your policy, their payment will go into your (the main policy holder's) bank account.
Members must have a current active policy on the 1st of each of each month – April, May, June – to qualify for the monthly instalment.
What You Need To Do
We need to ensure that the bank details we have on file for you are correct. If we don't have any bank details on file for you, we need you to add them.
If you are registered for Member Area, and are happy that the bank details on file with laya healthcare are correct, you dont need to do anything. Your payment will come through into your bank account automatically.
Extended Benefits & Services
We are removing restrictions and giving access, where age appropriate, at no additional cost to our members for three months (April - June 2020).
- Unrestricted access for all members for 3 months to video consultations with GPs and Physios
- Unrestricted access to 1:1 video consultations with Health & Wellbeing experts covering parenting, financial and nutrition advice
- Unrestricted access to online Healthcoach consultations for members aged 18+.
- We will pay the full cost for members to access urgent care consultations and treatment for minor injuries in Laya Health & Wellbeing Clinics. Clinic Doctors in our Health & Wellbeing Clinics are also providing video consultations for non-Covid-19 related minor illnesses including upset stomach, kidney infections, skin and eye issues
- Unrestricted access to our Laya Healthcare Concierge service for 3 months for every member
- Unrestricted access to specialist clinical remote monitoring of members with Covid-19 symptoms.