Terms and Conditions
Laya Healthcare Covid-19 Extended Benefits & Services
- Laya Healthcare members of inpatient private health insurance schemes only will be eligible for the enhanced access to benefits and services. Members of cash plans, health protect plans, dental plans or holders Laya Travel or Laya Life policies who do not hold an eligible health insurance policy are excluded.
- Members with eligible and active policies on April 1st, May 1st and June 1st, 2020 can avail of the unrestricted benefits and services, as outlined on this page.
- The offer of enhanced access to benefits and services has been put in place in response to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis and the situation with the private hospitals. Laya Healthcare reserves the right to adjust this offer if there is a material change to the private hospital access environment during the period of April 2020 to June 2020.
- The enhanced access to benefits and services, as outlined on this website page, is subject to fair usage, with reasonable limitations on the volume and frequency of service bookings. Laya Healthcare reserves the right to limit or restrict a member’s usage where, using reasonable discretion, it is deemed that the volume or frequency of bookings is inappropriate or outside that which would be contemplated by an ordinary member.
- Availability of enhanced benefits and services is not guaranteed and may be limited by capacity/volume restrictions.
- Unrestricted benefits and services for members, , will run across the period of April 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020.
- Terms, conditions and scheme rules applicable to members of Laya Healthcare continue to apply. Terms and conditions set out above relate to the Covid-19 related benefits only.