Family Value Offer - Save over €340
...to spend however you like.
Our exclusive family value offer means you save over €340 on your kids' and teens' health insurance with Flex 125 Explore, as well as saving over €230 on two other scheme options. To spend however you like.
Because when you pay for just one of them, the rest go free. All of them.
It's good to live.
Flex 125 Explore
This scheme is €126.02 per month, per adult member and gives you access to both public & private hospitals.
Save over €340 on kids and teens, and get:
Essential Health 300
This scheme is €76.84 per month, per adult member and gives you access to public & private hospitals.
Save over €230 on kids and teens, and get:
Essential Connect Family
This scheme is €110.76 per month, per adult member and gives you access to public & private hospitals.
Save over €250 on kids and teens, and get:
Offer available on Flex 125 Explore, Essential Health 300 and Essential Connect Family from 15th December 2018.
Some of the benefits for you and your family
Every member gets 3 GPlive visits
- 3 GPlive online consultations for every family member on your policy
- 24/7 phone access to a GP
- 24/7 phone access to a nurse
- Online prescription service
Winter has well and truly arrived. Keep you and your little (and big) ones healthy from the comfort of your own home with CareOnCall.
Every member gets access to an urgent care centre
- Walk-in access to an approved urgent care centre, 365 days a year - no appointment needed
- Consultant-led care that aims to treat you and your family within 90 minutes
- Cover up to €375 per visit, depending on your chosen scheme/level of cover
We're for the tumbles, jumps and bumps in life. No one does this better than kids and teens. Our QuickCare urgent care benefit gives you and your family (aged 12months+) rapid access to a network of minor injury and illness centres.
Every member gets a cardiac screening
- Cardiac screening that includes:
- a physical examination
- an electrocardiogram
- blood pressure check
- body mass index (BMI)
- Consultant Cardiologist review and report
HeartBeat cardiac screening is designed to tackle Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) head on. You and your family (aged over 12) get a screening once every two years.
Every adult member gets a session with a Healthcoach
- Health check - lung function, blood pressure, glucose level, body composition, fitness level
- Face to face consultation with your chosen Healthcoach
- Personalised fitness, nutrition and wellbeing plan
- Rewards and discounts from big brands as you progress
Ready to meet your Healthcoach? Whether your goal is to keep up with your smallies, to find some balance in your life, or to achieve a big fitness goal, we're here to look after you always.
A kid or teen is defined as a dependant aged under 18. Savings based on one free kid or teen on Flex 125 Explore.