Social Media House Rules
- At laya healthcare we encourage your comments on the content we share and endeavour to respond to every comment you make. There will be times when we cannot respond to every comment, in particular comments made about particular issues and insurance claims. In the event of a query being raised publicly through our social channels we will request that you provide us with information to confirm your identity before we discuss any details in relation to a policy. We do this to ensure the security of your sensitive personal information.
- Please remember that when you do post to our social channels the content is visible to all those who subsequently visit our channels. Be mindful not to share any personal contact details or more importantly any private policy related information such as your laya healthcare membership number. All private information should be shared via private means i.e. via the private messaging features available via Facebook and Twitter.
- We would advise against sharing contact information or policy information publically via the Laya Healthcare social channels. To ensure compliance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, we cannot engage in any social conversation with anyone other than the policy holder on policy related issues or queries.
- We expect all those who visit or engage with our social channels to do so in a respectful spirit and reserve the right to remove any content that we deem to be abusive or profane.
- Our social media channels will from time to time share links leading to websites which are not under the control of laya healthcare. Laya healthcare will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website that is not under the control of laya healthcare.
- Laya healthcare can take no responsibility for any material placed on or linked to our social media channels by any person or persons without authorisation.
- Laya healthcare reserves the right to amend, correct or add to this social media communications policy at anytime with or without prior notice.
- At times we will us #Ad in our Facebook posts and Tweets. This is to demonstrate promotional material and is required by the Central Bank of Ireland.