Cancer Care - Your Benefits
Let's face Cancer together
Experiencing a cancer diagnosis can be really frightening. It can take a huge physical and emotional toll on those affected.
We’re with you every step of the way.
All our schemes have comprehensive cancer care benefits in place to reassure our members and guide them towards the best medical outcome for their cancer diagnosis.
As well as cover in an extensive network of public and private hospitals, including the eight designated Cancer Centres in Ireland, our members can access a range of additional cancer care benefits along the four key stages of their cancer journey.
It's the little things...
- Full cover for breast prosthesis following treatment
- Full cover for hair prosthesis or wig following treatment
- Up to €100 accommodation benefit per night, with no limit.
- Full cover for a sleeping cap
- Contribution towards eyebrow tattooing
- Cover up to €500 for manual lymph drainage, with no excess.
The four key stages of the cancer journey
Whatever stage of your Cancer Journey you are at – whether it’s initial screening or you’ve just been diagnosed, laya healthcare will look after you, always.