Ready to meet your Healthcoach?
Book your member health check, personalised health programme and earn discounts on big brands
- Book a face-to-face consultation with a qualified Healthcoach
- Complete a series of health checks
- Discuss your health and wellbeing goals
- Get a fully personalised fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing programme
- Track your progress through the dedicated healthcoach App
- Stay motivated with exclusive challenges and rewards
- Stay connected with online mentoring, blogs and content
"I lost just under a stone by using it". Meet Gillian, a laya healthcare team member who shares her experience with healthcoach.
How does it work?
- Visit www.layahealthcoach.ie to book your consultation
- Choose your preferred healthcoach journey (face to face or online)
- Choose the Healthcoach and location that suits you
- Complete your Insights questionnaire (this helps the Healthcoach to prepare your programme)
- After your consultation, download your personalised programme on the healthcoach App
- It's as easy as that - ready, steady, goal!
Healthcoach is available to members over the age of 18
Healthcoach continuously monitors members’ performance, providing mentoring and motivation along the way. Every time you complete a challenge on your healthcoach App, you will be awarded a badge for all your effort. All badges are redeemable against real life rewards.
Examples of rewards that can be earned are:
- 10% off fitness wear at Lifestyle Sports
- €5 off your first Deliveroo order
- 10% off – Eason.com
- 10% Gym & Coffee discount
- 10% off any Club Vitae membership
- And much more…
What is healthcoach by laya healthcare?
Laya healthcare members can now benefit from online and face-to-face consultations with qualified and experienced Healthcoaches who will assess you and design a health programme specific to you and your goals.
Where possible, we encourage you to meet your preferred Healthcoach in person so that you benefit from a series of non-diagnostic health assessments and take the opportunity to discuss your individual goals, whether that’s getting fit, losing weight or reducing stress.
During your face-to-face consultation, your Healthcoach will carry out a series of health checks, the results of which will help tailor your personalised health programme.
Hello, I'm Dan, one of your qualified Healthcoaches
I hold a MSc. in Sports Performance from the University of Portsmouth and I'm a NSCA certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
I am a keen hurler and gaelic footballer, as well as an avid spectator of almost all sports. My passion is helping people to achieve their fitness goals, regardless of how modest or bold they may be.
Healthcoach is a superb service for those of us looking to get back in to exercise, or simply looking for a fresh approach to tracking activity levels and nutrition.
The strongest feature of healthcoach is the structure it provides. Exercises are assigned to particular days of the week, with rest days also programmed. The routine can be prescribed and altered to suit the lifestyle of anyone, regardless of the other demands placed on their time.
Ready to meet your Healthcoach? Book now to choose the Healthcoach and location that suits you