In any company, Human Resources plays a vital role in looking after the wellbeing of employees. By effectively training your HR personnel, you can provide a solid foundation from which to build companywide understanding of mental health. This training will cover areas for mental health in the workplace with a particular focus on the role of HR and the relevant legislation.
This training will be delivered as an interactive and collaborative workshop delivered over 2 hours.
Topics covered will include:
- Identifying the signs and impact of mental health issues
- Creating an action plan to assess a situation and help
- Useful resources and where to turn to for help
- Recognising HR and legal requirements around mental health
- How to manage mental health issues, reporting and follow up
The training is delivered by one of our highly qualified and experienced psychologists.
HR Manager Training can be delivered to a maximum of 20 people.
Marketing and support
Reporting and analysis