This Focaccia bread is wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, and sugar-free. You can remove the walnuts to make it nut-free, also.
2 cups of Gluten Free (GF) bread flour
2.5 tsp GF baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp dried rosemary, or fresh rosemary chopped
2tbsp ground flax plus 80-100ml water, to make ‘flax egg' 1 cup rice milk
1/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1/3 cup chopped pitted black olives
1/3 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
1 sprig fresh rosemary chopped
- Make up flax egg and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add flax egg to bowl of wet ingredients and fold into bowl of dry ingredients.
- Grease pan with olive oil, and pour out, flattening gently.
- Top with walnuts, olives, sundried tomatoes, rosemary leaves, and sprinkle sea salt and black pepper.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 30-40 mins at 180.