0-5k Supervised Running Programme
Our 0-5k is a fun & engaging run/walk gradual training programme targeted towards:
- Employees that have not run before
- Employees that have not run in awhile
- Employees that have tried to run in the past but have suffered injuries or pain which stopped them continuing
As the 0-5k run is a starter programme, we encourage the group to complete a local 0-5k run which the fitness instructor will try and coincide with the completion of the running programme.
- Twice weekly supervised run session with a running coach for 8 weeks
- eLearning content includes a weekly running programme, motivational content and tips and techniques for injury free running, as well as helpful advice about nutrition and what to wear
- Each week participants can access content detailing the running programme for that week, as well as helpful advice about nutrition, what to wear and motivation
- Our eLearning content is accessible anytime on any device giving the employee total freedom to manage their training around their schedule.
We have a highly-motivated team of fitness instructors and personal trainers. All our trainers have a QQI Level 5 at a minimum. Our fitness experts will work hard with your employees to make the sessions both meaningful and enjoyable.
The programme can facilitate up to 20 people per session.
Marketing and support
Reporting & analysis