I'm Not The Main Member
Helpful information for dependent members
We’re putting money back in our members’ pockets.
If you're a dependent (not the main policy holder), you don't need to do anything. This money will go into the bank account of the main policy holder.
The total payment will be split into three equal instalments and paid over three months (April to June 2020). We will pay the first instalment by the 30th of April 2020.
What You Need To Do
If you're a dependent on the policy, you don't need to do anything.
The main policy holder can check the bank details on file for their policy easily: check bank details here.
Extended Benefits & Services
We are removing restrictions and giving access, where age appropriate, at no additional cost to our members for three months (April - June 2020).
- Unrestricted access for all members for 3 months to video consultations with GPs and Physios
- Unrestricted access to 1:1 video consultations with Health & Wellbeing experts covering parenting, financial and nutrition advice
- Unrestricted access to online Healthcoach consultations for members aged 18+.
- We will pay the full cost for members to access urgent care consultations and treatment for minor injuries in Laya Health & Wellbeing Clinics. Clinic Doctors in our Health & Wellbeing Clinics are also providing video consultations for non-Covid-19 related minor illnesses including upset stomach, kidney infections, skin and eye issues
- Unrestricted access to our Laya Healthcare Concierge service for 3 months for every member
- Unrestricted access to specialist clinical remote monitoring of members with Covid-19 symptoms.