Head of Customer Services
This is a Senior Management position reporting to our Director of Operations.
In this role you will:
- Manage our large Customer Services function based in Eastgate Business Park in Cork.
- Ensure exceptional quality of service to our individual and corporate customers through all channels.
- Deliver agreed service levels and budgets, in a process of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Optimise performance and customer service through data driven problem solving that transforms our business.
- Nurture and build productive relationships with all laya healthcare internal departments and external stakeholders.
Desired skills and experience:
- A tertiary education in a related field with at least ten years experience in Customer Services, five of which should be at a managerial level.
- Exceptional career achievement to date in customer services with a proven track record in leadership, best practice, technology and resource utilisation.
- Expertise in the Insurance/Financial domain with accreditation to the Central Bank of Ireland Minimum Competency Code is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to build high performing teams and to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong project management guidance skills.
- An attractive remuneration package will apply.
Business Development Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity for a high calibre sales professional to join a leading Irish brand currently experiencing significant growth in the Irish healthcare market.
You will be part of a dynamic and caring team. In our first year in operation, we achieved top 20 in Ireland as a “Great Place to Work”.
An attractive remuneration package applies.
As an accomplished member of our Business Development Team, you will contribute to our vision to become Ireland’s leading insurance provider through relentless innovation and caring for our people, our partners and the lives we look after.
You will grow our corporate membership, provide consultancy support and ensure the healthcare needs of our corporate client members are met and exceeded through excellent customer relationships while at all times creating an awareness of our brand and our values.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as an ambassador for our brand and our values at all times.
- Assist as part of our team in the implementation of our business development strategy.
- Significantly increase our share of the greater Dublin corporate market with first line responsibility for business development within a defined portfolio and territory.
- Support and liaise with the Corporate Sales Manager, Corporate Development Manager, Individual Sales Manager, Health at Work Manager and the entire team to ensure seamless excellent customer service to our corporate clients and members.
- Development excellent relationships with existing and prospective corporate clients
- Contribute, where appropriate, to new product development to ensure that client specific healthcare needs are met and exceeded.
- Contribute, where appropriate to the development of marketing strategies and plans.
- Any and all other activities which are requested and within the capabilities of and appropriate to the role.
Ideally the candidate will be third level qualified. However, career achievement to date and right fit for our culture will be the defining criteria in selection. Minimum Competency with Central Bank Code or successfully working to this qualification is a requirement.
Previous experience and demonstrated achievement in a major sales or marketing role is essential.
Senior Software Developer
Required Technical Skills
- The ideal candidate must be educated to a degree level and have a minimum of 5 years commercial development experience.
- Desirable Technical Requirements: Windows, Linux, JBoss, Tomcat, Subversion, Hudson
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technically-astute team members and non-technical business clients.
- Analytical ability required in identifying user problems and creativity required to present effective solutions.
- Ability to design and build applications based on defined business criteria and provide an accurate estimate for expected time of completion of a project.
Sales/Customer Service/Claims Positions
Over the next 3 years, we will create 100 new jobs in the above areas. If you wish to apply for these positions, just email us with your CV to email@example.com tell us why you want to join our team and deliver our promise. Looking forward to hearing from you and about you…