Senior User Experience Designer
Desired skills and experience:
- Must be an expert in user-centred design methods, techniques, and principles with experience in conducting usability tests, persona research and creation, and user flow diagrams
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working as an Interaction Designer or User Experience Professional designing and developing software solutions
- Experience interacting with users, understanding their needs and translating into product designs
- Experience prototyping and conducting / analysing web-based interface experiments
- Proven ability to produce and present user experience documentation: storyboards, user scenarios/tasks, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, annotated mock-ups, etc.
- Proficient to expert use of software tools such as Axure/OmniGraffle and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, etc.)
- A deep interest in human beings, how they think, their behaviours and limitations.
- An avid learner that stays up to date on latest trends in product design and web/mobile technology
- Experience with social media, community building, viral mechanics, and crowd-sourcing an asset
- Superb organisational skills including the ability to juggle multiple projects varying in size and complexity, prioritising time and tasks as needed to meet aggressive deadlines
- Experience or willingness to use HTML and CSS for prototyping is preferred
- An innovative and creative nature with an acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
Application Support Developers
Desired skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate must be educated to a degree level and have a minimum of 5 years commercial development experience.
- Core Technical Requirements: Advanced level knowledge of Oracle (9i, 10G), PL/SQl, SQL, Problem Solving, Service Management, Incident/Problem and Change Management, Structured and Process Orientated.
- Desirable Technical Requirements: Enterprise Java, Spring, JSP, Subversion, Hudson, Maven, Windows, Linux, JBoss, Tomcat.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technically-astute team members and non-technical business clients.
- Analytical ability required in identifying user problems and creativity required to present effective solutions.
- Ability to design and build applications based on defined business criteria and provide an accurate estimate for expected time of completion of a project.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a proactive manner individually and in a team environment
Digital Programme Manager
To lead, co-ordinate and deliver a broad range of digital, social and mobile communication projects from idea generation, to creative design, to product delivery, providing strategic solutions to Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Product Development, Customer Services and Finance in the expansion of our overall market share while at all times creating a nationwide awareness of our brand and our values.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an ambassador for our brand and our values at all times.
- Ensure the integrated elements of digital projects are brought together on time, to specification and within budget to meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Identify new and emerging trends in the digital market across multiple channels.
- Take responsibility for all digital project life cycles including ideation, design & development and pre/post launch phases.
- Understand and communicate the business rationale and technical requirements of digital projects.
- Engage cross functional teams in a collaborative, confident and influential manner to develop digital project objectives, scope, structure, timelines and deliverables to progress the organisation to the forefront in the domain.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a clear and concise fashion.
- Manage all digital projects, identifying and prioritising resources required, establishing delivery plans that take on board the consequences for and concerns of all our business functions
- Create all planning and execution documents to include project deliverables, deployment schedules and project success criteria.
- Document and circulate all digital project plans detailing activities, ownership, dependencies, risks and timing in a wide cross-functional environment. Follow up with plan component owners to deliver projects on time.
- Demonstrate the ability to grasp issues, to evaluate situations and to make appropriate decisions. Resolve or escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Recommend improvement to project management approaches, policies and guidelines.
- Contribute, where appropriate to the development of marketing strategies and plans
- Any and all other activities which are requested and within the capabilities of and appropriate to the role
Education and experience:
Ideally the candidate will be third level qualified in a Business or Science discipline with three years experience in digital projects/project management. However, career achievement to date and right fit for our culture will be the defining criteria in selection.
Sales/Customer Service/Claims Positions
Over the next 3 years, we will create 100 new jobs in the above areas. If you wish to apply for these positions, just email us with your CV to email@example.com tell us why you want to join our team and deliver our promise. Looking forward to hearing from you and about you…